Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let the Tears Fall

I cannot stop crying! I woke up in great spirits this morning when my sweet Gracie prayed to Jesus asking if we could have our baby today. She then looked at me and said, "Well, what are you waiting for. Let's go the hospital and have our baby!" Oh to have that kind of faith. HOWEVER, the day was going to get much much worse. I had a doctors appointment at 3:50 this afternoon. That is the worst time to go when you have to get on the stupid scales. My weight goes up throughout the day when I eat. And did I ever eat. I started the day with, not one, but two, toaster strudels. I then proceeded to go to Outback and consume lots of bread with tons of butter, fried chicken, and a baked potato. Then that was followed by half a piece of cake...So, really, I guess it should come as no surprise that the scales were not so friendly. My doctor, however, should be friendly. I pay him, so that isn't so much to ask really. Or so I believe. Apparently he disagrees. I do not wish to go into details because I admit that I am on a hormone induced emotional roller coaster and I may say things that are hurtful to him and entirely misconstrued due to my inability to reason like a sane individual. I will tell you that I am 50% effaced and dilated to a...2. Big WOW. I just knew today was the day. I guess technically there are still 4 hours left in this day, so Jesus could perform what Dr. Sutliff would term a miracle considering he informed me that there is no way I would go into labor beofre 7-10 days. How exactly does he know that? UGH!! Men!! I better just stop there before words come forth that will be regretted...

No comments: